**The application period for this position has now ended. We thank all who applied. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.**
Fundraising Support Coordinator
LEAF is hiring a Fundraising Support Coordinator to join our ambitious team and share in our exciting work. This position will work with LEAF’s Operations team, notably the Fund Development Manager, to advance the fund development goals of the organization. This position will work remotely.
This work will include:
- Working with our donor database including data entry, maintenance, and report processing,
- Event planning and coordination,
- Communication and outreach work including contributing to LEAF’s newsletter, social media, and annual report
- Donor and foundation prospecting,
- One-on-one donor contact, and
- Assist and provide general support to the overall operations of LEAF including, organizing meetings, conferences, and other duties and responsibilities as they arise.
An ideal candidate will have some of the following:
- Experience working with donor relationship management (DRM) databases,
- Knowledge or experience in fund development, fundraising, or grant writing,
- Graphic design and social media platform knowledge,
- Ability to follow instructions and perform assigned duties with limited direct supervision,
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills,
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize work,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and Teams.
This position will be for 10 weeks and the successful applicant will be compensated $20 an hour at 35 hours a week.
This position is made possible through the support of the Canada Summer Jobs program, as such, the position is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and person on whom refugee protection has been conferred between the ages of 15 and 30.
How to Apply
LEAF encourages applications from candidates who reflect the diversity of our communities. We strongly encourage applicants who self-identify as belonging to BIPOC, newcomer, gender diverse, and other equity deserving groups to apply. Applications will be accepted by email only until 5pm on Friday May 21. In the subject line of your email application, reference “LEAF Summer Jobs”, and your name. Please submit the following as a single attachment: your cover letter, your curriculum vitae and a list of three references (contact name, phone number and email address) to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please
Download the PDF version of this posting here.