On June 17th, LEAF and YWCA Canada hosted the webinar Cybermisogyny During Times of COVID-19 and Beyond. You can watch the video and access materials from the webinar below.
- Video Recording of June 17th Event on YouTube: https://bit.ly/VideoCybermisogynyDuringTimesOfCOVID19AndBeyond
- Compilation of Articles, Guides and Legal Cases from Event: https://bit.ly/CybermisogynyDuringTimesOfCOVID19AndBeyondResources
- YWCA Canada’s #GenderEquityDuringAPandemic Series & Resources: https://bit.ly/YWCA-Canada-Gender-Equity-During-A-Pandemic-Resource-List
To learn more about the webinar and our organizations’ work on technology-facilitated violence and digital safety, please contact:
- Anjum Sultana, Director of Public Policy & Strategic Communications at YWCA Canada at [email protected]
- Raine Liliefeldt, Director of Member Services & Development at YWCA Canada at [email protected]
- Rosel Kim, Staff Lawyer at LEAF at [email protected]