Want to learn more about technology-facilitated violence and gender equality? Check out the media coverage of LEAF’s report « Deplatforming Misogyny », written by researcher Cynthia Khoo.
- « Protecting against online gender-based violence and harassment » by Pam Hrick, Cynthia Khoo, and Rosel Kim in the Toronto Star
- « Federal legal reform needed to protect women and marginalized groups from abuse on digital platforms » by Zena Olijnyk in Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- « A hard drive of explicit videos. A folder with her name on it. What a Toronto voyeurism case says about policing online sex crimes » by Alyshah Hasham in the Toronto Star
- « Regulator needed to deal with tech-facilitated gender violence: report » by Jenna Cocullo in The Wire Report
- « More dynamic solutions to privacy violations needed » by Suzie Dunn in The Hill Times
- « Deplatforming misogyny » by Brigitte Pellerin in CBA National
- « Protect women from violence before the irreparable happens » by Brigitte Pellerin in the Ottawa Citizen
- « LEAF calls on feds to hold companies accountable for online violence » by Donalee Moulton in The Lawyer’s Daily
For more information, check out LEAF’s Technology-Facilitated Violence (TFV) Project.